Board logo

标题: 张靓颖 - Mmm【MP3+FLAC】 [打印本页]

作者: gong413527234    时间: 2026-9-28 09:10     标题: 张靓颖 - Mmm【MP3+FLAC】

[box=#000000]


歌曲名称:Mmm
歌曲艺人:张靓颖
发行日期:26.9.26
资源类型:flac & MP3 320 Kbps
上传网盘:百度盘






歌词:

Mmm - 张靓颖

词:Luke Shredstha/Simon Jay/Carly Lyman/Noah Nevares
曲:Luke Shredstha/Simon Jay/Carly Lyman/Noah Nevares
编曲:Luke Shredstha/Simon Jay/Carly Lyman/Noah Nevares/丁少华
制作人:丁少华
录音:倪涵文@Studio21A
混音/母带工程师:李水泽宁@WaterSound Studio
音频编辑:汝文博
词曲SP:北京千亩稻田文化传播有限公司

Just touched down
I hit the ground
We landing in LA
Me my crew
Do what we do
We don't care what they say
Hit the ground we running fast
So best get out the way
We ain't going nowhere
Best believe we're here to stay
Make way when we come through ooh
(Yeah that's just how I
Yeah yeah that's just how I)
Make moves gonna break news ooh
(Yeah that's just how I
Yeah yeah that's just how I)
Open that pandora
The kind you don't get bored of
You come back and get more of
You say you like my aura
Mmm that's right
From the moment that I walked inside
You're just my type
Get a ride to my place tonight
Said Mm that right
If I want it then I know it's mine
It's coming right up sit tight
Said mmm mmm that's right
No gps on that good foot
We tear it up we came to cook
They eat it up can't help but look
And I'm the one that wrote the book
I'm the one that's got them shook
Just a taste I've got them hooked
Nah they can't get enough now
I'm the talk of the whole town
So you better
Make way when we come through ooh
(Yeah that's just how I
Yeah yeah that's just how I)
Make moves gonna break news ooh
(Yeah that's just how I
Yeah yeah that's just how I)
Open that pandora
The kind you don't get bored of
You come back and get more of
You say you like my aura
Mmm that's right
From the moment that I walked inside
You're just my type
Get a ride to my place tonight
Said Mm that right
If I want it then I know it's mine
It's coming right up sit tight
Said mmm mmm that's right
You and me
Said mmm that's right yeah
On the scene
You're just my type yeah
You and me
Said mmm that's right yeah
That's right yeah
Oh that's right
I wanna know if you can feel it baby
Let's take our time
You got me going going up and down
And from side to side
Wanna know if you can feel it baby
Cause I know that you can drive me crazy
Oh that's right
Mmm that's right
From the moment that I walked inside
You're just my type
Get a ride to my place tonight
Said Mm that right
If I want it then I know it's mine
It's coming right up sit tight
Said mmm mmm that's right
You and me
Said mmm that's right yeah
On the scene
You're just my type yeah
You and me
Said mmm that's right yeah
That's right yeah
Oh that's right



下载地址:



**** 本内容跟帖回复才可浏览 *****


[/box]

[ 本帖最后由 gong413527234 于 2026-9-28 09:11 编辑 ]




欢迎光临 至爱音乐论坛 (http://needpop.com/) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0