标题: 林俊杰 - Rise Without A Sound【MP3+FLAC】 [打印本页] 作者:
gong413527234 时间: 2026-10-10 09:46 标题: 林俊杰 - Rise Without A Sound【MP3+FLAC】
[box=#000000]
歌曲名称:Rise Without A Sound
歌曲艺人:林俊杰
发行日期:26.10.10
资源类型:flac & MP3 320 Kbps
上传网盘:百度盘
歌词:
Rise Without A Sound - 林俊杰
曲 COMPOSER:林俊杰 JJ LIN
词 LYRICS:林俊杰 JJ LIN
They said my quiet meant I had no fire
Smiled in my face
Called me tired
Said I'd expire
I kept my heartbeat buried in the wire
Let the doubters talk
While I climbed higher
All of the nights I stayed awake
Learning how much a heart can take
Saving my strength for the day I break
Through
Rise without a sound
We were patient
We were waiting underground
Now we're standing
We're unshaken
Look around
This is our time
We are here now
Eyes open till the end
Through the pressure
Through the pain we didn't bend
This is time
This is the moment we ascend
We were always
We were always meant
To rise without a sound
They only notice when the thunder comes
Never see the storm
That the calm becomes
I used to carry every careless word
Now I wear them like
Echoes you've never heard
All of the scars I couldn't lose
Taught me the power of what I choose
Quiet is stronger than words can prove
Watch
Rise without a sound
We were waiting where
The lost are never found
Now we're standing
We're unshaken
Look around
This is our time
We are here now
Eyes open till the end
Through the pressure
Through the pain we didn't bend
This is time
This is the moment we ascend
We were always
We were always meant
To rise without a sound
For every time you heard the call (we rise)
For every time you broke the fall (we rise)
We stayed true
We still believed
You were there throughout darker days
Rise without a sound
We were patient
We were waiting underground
Now we're standing
We're unshaken
Look around
This is our time
We're here right now
Eyes open till the end
Through the pressure
Through the pain we didn't bend
This is time
This is the moment we ascend
We were always
We were always meant
To rise without a sound
曲 COMPOSER:林俊杰 JJ LIN
词 LYRICS:林俊杰 JJ LIN
制作人 PRODUCER:林俊杰 JJ LIN
编曲 MUSIC ARRANGEMENT:Tat Tong
配唱制作 VOCAL PRODUCTION:林俊杰 JJ LIN
吉他 GUITAR:Leo Goh/黄冠龙 ALEX.D
和声编写 BACKGROUND VOCAL ARRANGEMENT:林俊杰 JJ LIN
和声 BACKGROUND VOCALS:林俊杰 JJ LIN/周信廷 SHiN CHOU/蔡凯升 Kai Tsai/万怀祖 Luat Wan/林怡璇 Hsuan Lin/黄玟淇 Chi Huang/白又云 Fifi Bai
录音室 RECORDING STUDIOS:GOTHAM STUDIOS (Singapore)/JFJ Productions (Taipei)/ALEX.D Studio (Taipei)
录音师 RECORDING ENGINEERS:林俊杰 JJ LIN/黄冠龙 ALEX.D
混音室 MIXING STUDIO:mixManor Studios/LA
混音师 MIXING ENGINEER:Richard Furch
后期母带处理制作人 MASTERING PRODUCER:林俊杰 JJ LIN
后期母带处理录音室 MASTERING STUDIO:Bernie Grundman Mastering/LA
后期母带处理录音师 MASTERING ENGINEER:Mike Bozzi
制作协力 PRODUCTION ASSISTANCE:黄冠龙 ALEX.D/周信廷 SHiN CHOU/蔡凯升 Kai Tsai