[swf=360,300,0]http://www.tudou.com/v/ZOn-4o-z9FY[/swf]要感谢pikeng89 (˙`· 。*`·) 提供了这歌的信息!!鞠躬拉。可以说是抛砖引玉啊!此歌是根据叶芝的同名诗歌〈Down By the Salley Garden〉谱曲而成,最初翻译为《柳园里》,是叶芝早年的诗作。他的早年诗歌韵律优美,感情细腻,辞藻华丽,象征意味浓郁,明显受到英国浪漫主义和法国象征主义诗歌的影响 。
Down by the Salley Gardens
走进莎莉花园
My love and I did meet
我和我的爱人相遇
She passed the Salley Gardens
她穿越莎莉花园
With little snow-white feet
踏著雪白的纤足
She bid me take love easy
她请我轻柔的对待这份情
As the leaves grow on the tree
像依偎在树上的群叶
But I being young and foolish
但我是如此年轻而无知
With her did not agree
不曾细听她的心声
In a field by the river
在河流畔的旷野
My love and I did stand
我和我的爱人并肩伫立
And on my leaning shoulder
在我的微倾的肩膀
She laid her snow-white hand
是她柔白的手所倚
She bid me take life easy
她请我珍重生命
As the grass grows on the weirs
像生长在河堰的韧草
But I was young and foolish
但我是如此年轻而无知
And now am full of tears
如今只剩下无限的泪水
Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;
She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;
But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.
In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;
But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.